Pages

Primrose Hill and Fortnum & Mason

martedì 1 aprile 2014
This last week has been busy and funny and a little bit expensive. Saturday, me and my roomie went out for dinner and then walked around the city centre. It's incredible how different it looks at night, I didn't even recgnize the places I have already visited in the daylight! However it was nice, we enjoyed our pizza, finally.
That same saturday, in the afternoon, I went to Piccadilly and found Fortnum & Mason. I didn't even know it, but I saw these two gentlemen outside with some kind of strawberry/champagne bonbon and they were giving them to people completely free, so I had to try. They were delicious and, after that, I though I had to go inside. I almost died when I saw all kind of Tea right in front of the entrance and you don't even know how many other things I was dying for. Besides there were free tasting almost everywhere. I tasted a mango marshmallow, olive oil, some sort of chips, and I forgot to taste something that looked like a cheesecake. I still don't know what that was.
And I met Frankie Enticknap, well, I actually didn't talk to her but I saw her it was weird and funny and I still can't believe it happened because London is so big and I haven't seen any of the people I know so far, except for her, so I was quite surprised.

Then sunday we finally went to Primrose Hill, amazing as everything in London. I mean, is there something here which is not absolutely stunning? I don't think so, the more I live here the more I fall in love with every place and everything. And still, I have a lot of things I haven't seen yet and can't wait to see. I hope to get a job soon though, so I can finally go shopping haha!

Yesterday I took my roomie to Covent Garden where we gave few CVs and then I took her to Fortnum & Mason because she had to see it. We eventually found out that all the cakes were half price so we bought the best Vanilla Cheesecake and Chocolate Tart ever. Seriously, I can't even tell you how good they tasted.  I really need to stop eating cakes, seriously, and the best way to do so is taking my CV in a few bakeries ahahah.

So, just to end this entry I invite you to visit Fortnum & Mason, buy some delicious things and enjoy them at Primrose Hill. And, if you want you can also follow my instagram for more captures of London.

See ya!


 





  

  











 


 

 


 



 




 




 

 

  
 

 

 


  

 

 
  

 

  

 

  

   

  

 


 


  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento