Pages

Last days of my senior year

venerdì 7 febbraio 2014

I'm not really crazy about my school days but I was talking with my friend about this amazing house (above here), and decided to post some of the photos I took then.

This was our last dinner as class-mates and my Art's teacher, who's the owner of the house, invited us all to enjoy some time together. It was incredible, I think, one of the best (school-related) dinner I've ever had. There was a lot of good food, an amazing view and it was all kind of romantic. I regret that I didn't take more photos of the house, especially the indoors because they were so beautiful and original. Everything was, I don't know, just stunning. I remember thinking about all the possible photos I could've taken and how the light must have been beautiful in the morning. Instead, I spent my one and only roll taking photos of my class-mates (stupid!)

Seriously, at that time I thought I had to collect every moment of my last year because I was going to miss it once it was over, but the truth is I don't. I actually miss the place and the atmosphere more. However,  as it became dark it grew more and more magic. There were fireflies literally everywhere, it was like having christmas lights all around. I finished my roll before that so I tried to capture that beauty using my friend's camera, but with no tripod it was nearly impossible. I remember taking few good shots but my friend never sent them to me so I'm not sure how they turned out.

If I will ever visit that place again I'll surely take my DSLR and tripod and everything. I want to capture that magic!!!



















1 commento